Friday 14 May 2010

Where have all the ridiculous things gone?

The problem with living fairly permanently in the firing line of someone else's hatred (actually, undeserved hatred - I can say that, can't I? It IS undeserved...) is that eventually it all begins to seep in.  And this can make you very tired indeed.

I miss irrepressible joy.

And since I am unlikely to be near my beautifully escapist boogie board for a while, I think perhaps to answer is to try and seek out the ridiculous, because it seems to me that when you feel like this, it stops finding YOU.



This is an old one, but it works every time.  Every time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of an anti-boredom campaign...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2bsQM7Q-mg
    this one got to me today - wouldn't you love to have the balls?

    ReplyDelete